Friday 25 January 2013

Last day today!

I am both very excited to be coming home. Warmth! My Bed! and FRUIT! (winter fruit is never that good) but I am also sad to be leaving. Today after school the principal and the teacher who organises the exchanges gave me and certificate, yearbook and school mug to take back home with me. It was really nice and I really have learnt a lot here. I did find school very hard but that is okay because it was mainly in German which was a bit overwhelming to start with.

I have only 20 euros left now... Haha. I seem to have spent a lot with out really buying that much but thats ok because it means it will all fit in my suitcase which is now half packed.

Though I have loved my time here, I am very ready to come home. I think 2 months was a good amount of time because it was long enough to improve my langauge a lot and also to experience what everyday life is like but also short enough that you dont get toooooooo badly homesick.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hope you have all had a great summer holiday. :)

Penny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment