Wednesday 2 January 2013

Phantasialand - part 1

Ok so today we got up early to go to Phantasialand for the whole day!

Turns out we didn´t need to get up early because it didn´t open until 11 and we were there at 9.30 haha. Oh well. Got to wander around town for a bit. :)

Just in case your wondering, Phantasialand is a Theme Park near Cologne.

It was the perfect day to go. No clouds for the whole morning. Didnt rain at all and there were pretty much no lines to get onto the rides :) It is just as cool as the videos on youtube. There are 2 huge rollercoasters. One is the Black Muboma. (not sure of the spelling) It is a very fast rollercoaster with 3 spirals and other loops and I honestly am not sure what else because it was all at bit of a blurr. So I had to go again :) No one wanted to come with me though. Haha. They all felt sick. The other is the train one. (Apologies is it late and I cant find the broucher at the moment) Also very fun! No upside down bits but very fast and lots of twirls and spins.

There are many other cool things to tell you about but I am extremely tired and so I had better get some sleep.

Pictures coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment