Thursday 3 January 2013

Phantasia Land

So yesterday we went to Phantasia Land for the whole day! And I mean the whole day. We were there from opening until closing! :O I had an AMAZING day! I think Vanessa thought I was a bit crazy acting like a little kid and wanting to go on every single ride. :)

So the day began will an extremely boring ride on the Silbermine (silber means silver) It was very slow and there were scenes of Mexico with moving robots and stuff but honestly it wasnt a great way to start the day. Then we went on a ride called the Race for Atlantis. I was definitely not expecting a simulator ride tht feels a bit like a real rollercoaster! As we were leaving a man in costume snuck up behind Vanessa and gave her a massive fright. It was very funny but he was very nice.
We then went into the Chocolate house to the Maus au Chocolat attraction which we had to go through a maze to get to. But it was totally worth it. :) You get into this car thing with a piping bag shooter infront of you and as you go around the track you stop and you have to shoot as many mice as possible with your piping bag and it is competition with the person next to you. Pete would have loved this ride! It was pretty much a video game ride. I of course did my best to shoot the mice but Vanessa beat me by a mile!!!! I have never had any sort of good co-ordination for those type of things. Oh and it was it 3D so I got to wear some pretty cool glasses too.
 Next was the Winja Force & Fear I am actually not sure which one I went on because one is a little bit shorter than the other and that it the only difference. Individual cars with 4 people in each go lopping around and spinning around on this indoor rollercoaster. It was pretty cool. :)
This is me on the Winji Force & Fear. Not that you can tell. Haha
This is the view from a slower ride of the Park.
I then meet some lovely ladies who were kind enough to take a photo with me. Little did I know this would be the beginning of many photos where I had my eyes closed.
I then went on a ride called the Wellenflug by myself. I just had to go on it because it was the one in all the videos on youtube. :) It is like a big spinning top and you sit on a swing and spin round and round and as you go round there is a water feature below you.
We then went to on of the big rollercoasters!!!!!! The Black Mamba. WOW! I officially love ROLLERCOASTERS!!!!!!!! It was so fast and you went upside down heaps and OMG it was simply AWESOME! I went on it twice haha. No one else wanted to come the second time. This is one of the upside down bits.
Cute little lolly shop

Apples, bananas, grapes and strawberrys covered in chocolate! YUM
Then we went on another rollercoaster called the Colorado Adventure. Very very fun and quite fast. Again I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS! So much fun!
And I forgot to mention earlier that we also went on the worlds longest dark rollercoaster. That was pretty cool but no photos because a picture of black would not be very interesting. Haha. It was pretty crazy though because you had no idea what was coming next. :)


It was absolutely beautiful in the evening! So many lights and then to top it off it finished with a fireworks show :)
What a wonderful day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment